67 sedan needs parts

This area is for members to post Lincoln-related automotive items for sale or trade (help the buyer find you!). Auction links are allowed. Dealers in automotive parts are discouraged from using this free bulletin board to advertise their "for profit" sales. Personal sales are encouraged to help Lincoln owners fix their cars. Please post to your message if the item has been sold. All posts over 90 days old will be deleted.

Moderator: Dan Szwarc

Strickland

67 sedan needs parts

Post by Strickland »

Hello, I’m Austin in California. I found a 67 Continental sedan at a pick-a-part yard recently. ( Unfortunately I can’t buy the whole thing. )

I found this forum to help others who may need parts.
TonyC
TLFer for Life

Re: 67 sedan needs parts

Post by TonyC »

An organ donor, then...? Hmm ... :think: I'm sure I could think of some things, depending on what optional equipment this car you found was fitted with.

---Tony
"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet, just because there is a picture with a quote next to it." (Abraham Lincoln, 1866)
"Question Authority!"

1966 Continental Sedan, affectionately known as "Frankenstein" until body restoration is done (to be renamed "General Sherman" on that event)
Dan Szwarc
Site Admin

Re: 67 sedan needs parts

Post by Dan Szwarc »

Strickland wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:48 pm Hello, I’m Austin in California. I found a 67 Continental sedan at a pick-a-part yard recently. ( Unfortunately I can’t buy the whole thing. )

I found this forum to help others who may need parts.
Are offering to part out and sell parts to those in need? Your title says you NEED parts. Please clarify.