Lincoln Floor Mats

Paint, sheet metal, hood ornaments, trim, vinyl tops, emblems, seats, carpet, dashboards, etc. Paint cleaning and detailing messages should be posted in the Cleaning and Detailing sub-forum.

Moderator: Dan Szwarc

jkh290
Occasional Visitor

Lincoln Floor Mats

Post by jkh290 »

Does anyone know if there is a source for Lincoln floor mats?

I have 64 vert, and I'm trying to find mats with a Lincoln logo, to come as close to the carpet and interior color.

Any suggestions where to go would be appreciated. I can find a mat that would fit and be close to the color from "California Cover" but without the logo.

Thanks for any suggestions

Jim
Attachments
YUN00125.jpg
Suicidekid63
Lincoln-ally Insane

Re: Lincoln Floor Mats

Post by Suicidekid63 »

automatstore on Ebay has custom star mats. I have no idea about fit and finish, though.

I'm assuming all online mats are just aftermarket and fit is going to less than stellar. Looks like most listed anywhere online are for newer Lincolns 70's- up.
I happened to find a set on Ebay about a decade ago that was for later 60's Lincoln, but they worked fine on my '63. I'd still love to find a full over the hump front one. Someday...
Steven Wecker 1963 Lincoln Continental sedan survivor/ Ermine white w/ Pearl honey beige interior
"Moby"- The Wixom whale / aka: "Pale Rider"
ALWAYS carry a fire extinguisher!!!
LithiumCobalt
Lincoln-ally Insane

Post by LithiumCobalt »

Lloyds seems to be a popular one.
Nick
Current: 1971 Mark III, 2012 MKZ AWD, 2016 F-150 Platinum
WANTED: 1969 Continental sedan, 77 Continental Town Car w/opera window delete, 76 Fleetwood Brougham
Dan Szwarc
Site Admin

Post by Dan Szwarc »

Contact Jim Wallace. He makes original SHAPE floor mats using the original style carpet. I bought them for my 66. Mine did not have logos, but he does offer something. He might be able to have custom or bigger logos embroidered for an extra charge.
red  mats.jpg
The bottom is all pointy rubber mat so they do not move around. His mats are not cheap, but they are the best ever.
mge825y
Dedicated Enthusiast

Post by mge825y »

Dan Szwarc wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 7:29 am Contact Jim Wallace. He makes original SHAPE floor mats using the original style carpet. I bought them for my 66. Mine did not have logos, but he does offer something. He might be able to have custom or bigger logos embroidered for an extra charge.
red mats.jpg
The bottom is all pointy rubber mat so they do not move around. His mats are not cheap, but they are the best ever.

Dan - you're right. I have a set made by Jim for my '63 and they are great.
Mark in Charlotte
1963 Lincoln Continental convertible
jkh290
Occasional Visitor

Post by jkh290 »

Thank you for the tip, I reached out to Jim Wallace, and he's going to make a set for me with the logo.

Thanks again for the tip

Jim

Return to “Body, Trim, & Interiors”