Outage for update: Dec 3 & 4

Check here for the latest information about this forum, its policies, rules, changes, backup schedule, features, etc.
Dan Szwarc
Site Admin

Outage for update: Dec 3 & 4

Post by Dan Szwarc »

Update to the forum software with bug fixes and security improvements will happen Saturday and Sunday. Forum will be down for backup and update.

I apologize for the inconvenience.
Dan Szwarc
Site Admin

Re: Outage for update: Dec 3 & 4

Post by Dan Szwarc »

If anyone noticed, I didn’t do the upgrade this past weekend. Got busy on a home project and took advantage of the sunny weather.

It is now a random, nightly outage anytime in the next two weeks.
TonyC
TLFer for Life

Re: Outage for update: Dec 3 & 4

Post by TonyC »

Thank you for that update. I was expecting the Forum to be offline and was surprised when I got a message in my e-mail that I received a message over the weekend. Now, at least if I see the Forum suddenly offline in the next couple weeks, I'll know why and won't be frustrated. Hopefully you can get the tweaks done before turn-of-year, in time for my final mileage report. But it's okay otherwise; I'll still snap my final odo reading on the 31st and post it as soon as I'm able to.

---Tony
"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet, just because there is a picture with a quote next to it." (Abraham Lincoln, 1866)
"Question Authority!"

1966 Continental Sedan, affectionately known as "Frankenstein" until body restoration is done (to be renamed "General Sherman" on that event)

Return to “Forum Information & Rules”