Comparing Continentals

Discuss automotive and auto-industry-related items here. Non-Auto topics are not permitted.

Moderators: Dan Szwarc, Continental69

TonyC
TLFer for Life

Re: Comparing Continentals

Post by TonyC »

No kiddin'?? Wow, that's so cool! I'm wondering whether we may have crossed paths and never knew it! I lived in SA from late-2000 to mid-2007; but I think my real excursions into John's might not have begun until 2004, when I drafted Frankenstein into full-time service. As I learned (many times the hard way) that he needed things, I made Seguin my primary go-to when yards in SA did not have what I needed. The whole staff there know me well, always treat me well. Even when I moved away I still would make them my main go-to for parts I needed.

All the cars I remember from there are still there; gradually cannibalized, but all still there.

---Tony
"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet, just because there is a picture with a quote next to it." (Abraham Lincoln, 1866)
"Question Authority!"

1966 Continental Sedan, affectionately known as "Frankenstein" until body restoration is done (to be renamed "General Sherman" on that event)

Return to “Misc. Automotive Discussion”