Please post problems with the Forum you encounter here

Check here for the latest information about this forum, its policies, rules, changes, backup schedule, features, etc.
Dan Szwarc
Site Admin

Please post problems with the Forum you encounter here

Post by Dan Szwarc »

Use the following for at:

Problem: (description of problem)
Link: (copy link to post if possible)
Details: describe what you did, what happened, etc.

Note: I don’t write the forum software. I’m just a user. I can search for problems only if other have had them on http://www.phpbb.com (it’s a group effort of volunteers).

I’ll check to see if the problem exists on my original backup of the old forum running 3.0.12 software. If it’s something simple, maybe it can be fixed.
jtheye
Frequent Contributor

Re: Please post problems with the Forum you encounter here

Post by jtheye »

Tried to buy the repair manuals to donate another $20 for the Forum. The links I click on either go to a 403 non operational page or I end up somewhere on the forum that is not related to being able to donate $20. I am NOT trying to buy the manual again, just trying to find a easy way to donate to the forum for all the hard work Dan is putting into the forum to keep it going.
Whatdidijustgetinto?
1964 Rezinental Sedan
Dan Szwarc
Site Admin

Re: Please post problems with the Forum you encounter here

Post by Dan Szwarc »

jtheye wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:40 pm Tried to buy the repair manuals to donate another $20 for the Forum. The links I click on either go to a 403 non operational page or I end up somewhere on the forum that is not related to being able to donate $20. I am NOT trying to buy the manual again, just trying to find a easy way to donate to the forum for all the hard work Dan is putting into the forum to keep it going.
Those links aren't good anymore. I have to set them back up.

Return to “Forum Information & Rules”