For Sale - Window Switch "Booster" Relay Assemblies

Power windows, power lock, power seats, radios, heaters, fans, motors, relays, air conditioning, and other accessories or wiring-related items.

Moderators: Dan Szwarc, jleonard

brendanw
Dedicated Enthusiast

For Sale - Window Switch "Booster" Relay Assemblies

Post by brendanw »

aka " booster relay / relays "

$100 per set , as shown in the photo attached. Each front door will need 1 set (2 pairs of relays).

For installation, disconnect the stock connector on the main and vent window motors, then plug these relay sets directly in. A red 12v (+) wire, with a tap splice is provided, and it just taps into the BLUE main power feed in the door. The black (-) ground wire just gets grounded to the sheet metal of the door frame using a self tapping sheet metal screw. The same screws can be used to mount the relay housings in a convenient location. That's it!

A rebuild of your switches is always helpful, but probably not absolutely necessary. Never hurts!

PM me or send an email to bwoolrich86@gmail.com
Attachments
20151024_110615.jpg
1968 Lincoln Continental Sedan - Black on black - 462 ci [SOLD NOV 2017]
brendanw
Dedicated Enthusiast

Re: For Sale - Window Switch "Booster" Relay Assemblies

Post by brendanw »

I've had a couple of customers for these 'booster' relay assemblies now and have worked out a couple of initial kinks. If anyone out there needs the relay upgrade to help out their poor, tired or newly rebuilt power window switches, let me know. I have 1 set sitting on my bench right now and enough parts to make up a few more sets on hand.
1968 Lincoln Continental Sedan - Black on black - 462 ci [SOLD NOV 2017]
Bondo Bob

Re: For Sale - Window Switch "Booster" Relay Assemblies

Post by Bondo Bob »

Still making them? I have a 1968 in my shop that needs them bad

Return to “Electrical & Accessories”