Trim for '76 Bill Blass

Place your messages for parts or cars wanted in this forum. If you have something to sell, you may want to see if someone is already looking for it here. If you find what you needed, please post a reply to the original message that you got it. All posts over 90 days old will be deleted.

Moderator: Dan Szwarc

Bender2716057

Trim for '76 Bill Blass

Post by Bender2716057 »

Hi, I am not new to old car restoration but this is my first lincoln. I have always been able to find parts with enough determination but I need help with this one. I recently picked up a 76 bill blass and it's missing the driver's side moulding that runs down the center of the door. It's exclusive to the Mark IV designer series and the insert color is exclusive to the Bill Blass. I'm not concerned about color as I can paint the insert or get it 3d printed but only the designer series moulding is correct. I have searched/called all junkyard I know about and all the suppliers listed here. The car is in really great shape (rare for Canada) other than a few trim pieces (I think I have a line on the rest). Any help is appreciated.
RMAENV
Addicted to Lincolns

Re: Trim for '76 Bill Blass

Post by RMAENV »

do you have a part number for it? Run the part number through the internet.
Rob
1966 Lincoln Convertible (White/Black)
1957 Chevy Bel Air Resto-Mod (Anthricite/Black)
2009 Challenger SRT 6.1 Hemi (Hemi Orange Pearl/Black)
2012 Expedition EL (White Titanium Tricoat/Charcoal)
Bender2716057

Re: Trim for '76 Bill Blass

Post by Bender2716057 »

Found it by posting on FB and a guy under name Dan Lincoln Parts in SoCal fixed me up!