Shipper Needed

Temporarily locked due to spammers. Will investigate.

Ask here if you are looking for a facility to perform labor on your Lincoln. You should also post your recommended suppliers or servicers here for others to find. Want to name a vendor you had a bad experience with? Post your comments here, but please stick to the facts. Ask or post for Part Numbers and Cross References in the sub-forum specifically for that here.

Moderator: Dan Szwarc

65convert
Frequent Contributor

Shipper Needed

Post by 65convert »

Team,

I am in Atlanta. Purchased a vehicle in Southern Cali that needs to get to its new home. I have used Uship and the usual big players in the past.... Truly not a fan of the process.

Does anyone know a private shipped that can get this relocation completed?

Feel free to PM me privately.

Thank you
Roland-Atlanta Ga.
1965 Lincoln Continental Convertible
1964 Lincoln Continental Convertible
Dan Szwarc
Site Admin

Re: Shipper Needed

Post by Dan Szwarc »

Is uShip where you put in the info and any ol' guy with a trailer contacts you and they downbid your shipment to compete?
LithiumCobalt
Lincoln-ally Insane

Post by LithiumCobalt »

Gartho Logistics is who I used to get my Mark III from Pittsburgh to Indiana. He’s a broker and retired trucker. Super nice guy and the actual transport was well done and courteous.
Nick
Current: 1971 Mark III, 2012 MKZ AWD, 2016 F-150 Platinum
WANTED: 1969 Continental sedan, 77 Continental Town Car w/opera window delete, 76 Fleetwood Brougham
1Bad55Chevy
Dedicated Enthusiast

Post by 1Bad55Chevy »

I am a car dealer so I have delt with a lot of shippers moving inventory for me. Are you looking for someone to transport this in a box trailer or are you ok with an open trailer? If you are ok with an open trailer I can put you in touch with a guy that moved 3 vehicles for me last week.

I don't deal with freight brokers because I have an account with Central Dispatch.
55 Chevy 2 dr/ht pro street 427
71 Lincoln Mark iii
2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Rumble Bee #1168 of 4000
Stuart M. Cohen
Lincoln-ally Insane

Post by Stuart M. Cohen »

Got any buddies with a truck, trailer and lot's of free time that want to see the country?

Return to “Suppliers, Vendors, Feedback, & Part Cross Reference”