Gasparilla Concours d'Elegance 2022

If it is Lincoln-related and doesn't seem to fall in the other categories or you just can't figure out where to put it, put it here!

Moderators: Dan Szwarc, Continental69

bd94s10
Addicted to Lincolns

Gasparilla Concours d'Elegance 2022

Post by bd94s10 »

Yesterday I had the pleasure of volunteering at the 2022 Gasparilla Concours d'Elegance here in Lutz, FL. Chris Dunn (Lincoln Land Inc.) came over Friday evening to stay at a hotel near the event. I picked him up bright and early at 5:15 am Saturday and we headed over the to show. I'll be working on a YouTube video for my Lincoln Addict Channel but in the meantime here are a few pics. Chris was able to line up a 100 Years of Lincoln section.

'48 that won an award. This one was brought out by Lincoln Land which was for one of their customers

ImageGasparilla Concours - 6 by Jason Ballard, on Flickr

Steve & Marcella's wonderful '57 Mark II - super nice folks

ImageGasparilla Concours - 5 by Jason Ballard, on Flickr

Chris Dunn's '63 convertible that was recently painted and his '61 that came from the owner of Strange Engineering .. he left the car at my house Saturday night so I did a full video on it this morning... coming soon to my YT Channel

ImageGasparilla Concours - 4 by Jason Ballard, on Flickr

The guy that owned this Lincoln had an amazing story .. supposedly 1 of 4 left in the world? It is mostly unrestored I was told. The top was done and the seats. The tires are from the 1950s. I think 1958 when a few things were done to the car..

ImageGasparilla Concours - 3 by Jason Ballard, on Flickr

ImageGasparilla Concours - 1 by Jason Ballard, on Flickr

Chris '63 Lincoln Continental convertible that was recently painted... the front end is all NOS parts including bumper and grill

ImageGasparilla Concours - 2 by Jason Ballard, on Flickr

I will post the link to the video once I'm finished. I just finished the video for our 5th Annual Tampa Kennedy Cruise (2022) which took me a few weeks. Tampa Kennedy Cruise video which will post tonight: https://youtu.be/0LQCoSyGqh8

Jason "ODB" The Lincoln Addict

Return to “Miscellaneous Lincoln-related Discussion”