Spruce Up Your Interior!

Posts by vendors in this area are allowed if they have negotiated terms with the operators of TheLincolnForum.Net to do so. This is basically a place for supporters of the forum whose products and services are recommended to the members who post here. What does that mean? It means if the Forum likes who they are and what they do, that they are permitted to essentially advertize here. Contact Dan Szwarc if you are a vendor who wishes to advertise on our forum.

Moderator: Dan Szwarc

RockAuto
Frequent Contributor

Spruce Up Your Interior!

Post by RockAuto »

If you have a faded dash, stained seats or floor mats covered in dirt, look to do a quick spruce up of your interior with the RockAuto catalog! RockAuto stocks many quick solutions like dash board covers, floor mats, seat covers and interior restoration parts.

-- Dash cover or seat covers by Dash Designs can protect the good or conceal the faded and stained.

-- Interior restoration parts by Coverlay provide direct fit, easy to install and attractive solutions for updating worn interior hard surfaces.

-- Floor mats or new carpeting by ACC are a perfect accent for your car interior.

Check the ‘Body-Interior’ category of the RockAuto.com catalog to see how RockAuto can help you!

www.RockAuto.com
2sasilverbullet
Addicted to Lincolns

Re: Spruce Up Your Interior!

Post by 2sasilverbullet »

Dear Mr RockAuto,
I order a lot of stuff from you guys - I've been happy with most of it. Recently I bought 3 sets of 4 different kinds of wipers you had on sale. They were cheap, good, but the ones you guys sent me are the "winter version" ones where the wiper is fully enclosed in rubber, not good. Yes, they work, but no where on the web site was anything showing that they were the winter version ones. If it had, I wouldn't have ordered them.

In the future, describe the product correctly, you'll make more friends that way!
No Lincoln currently...
RockAuto
Frequent Contributor

Post by RockAuto »

2sasilverbullet wrote:Dear Mr RockAuto,
I order a lot of stuff from you guys - I've been happy with most of it. Recently I bought 3 sets of 4 different kinds of wipers you had on sale. They were cheap, good, but the ones you guys sent me are the "winter version" ones where the wiper is fully enclosed in rubber, not good. Yes, they work, but no where on the web site was anything showing that they were the winter version ones. If it had, I wouldn't have ordered them.

In the future, describe the product correctly, you'll make more friends that way!
Hello,

I apologize if you didn't feel our catalog listing were accurate. Please feel free to email our customer service department at service@rockauto.com with the details as we would certainly like to resolve any issues in our catalog.

Thank you,

www.RockAuto.com
Dan Szwarc
Site Admin

Post by Dan Szwarc »

I just want to say that any time I have an issue with a RockAuto order, they quickly and happily addressed the matter with a quick email after I explain what happened. Sometimes stuff happens.

Return to “Sponsors and Vendor Sales”