Paul Rosen: 1979 Mark V radio rebuilder recommendation

Temporarily locked due to spammers. Will investigate.

Ask here if you are looking for a facility to perform labor on your Lincoln. You should also post your recommended suppliers or servicers here for others to find. Want to name a vendor you had a bad experience with? Post your comments here, but please stick to the facts. Ask or post for Part Numbers and Cross References in the sub-forum specifically for that here.

Moderator: Dan Szwarc

1979lincolnfan

Paul Rosen: 1979 Mark V radio rebuilder recommendation

Post by 1979lincolnfan »

Since I purchased my car a couple years ago, the radio functioned, but the volume was muffled and the slider controls for the left / right and front/ rear appeared to not function. I was able to locate a very nice man in Toronto named Paul Rosen. After speaking with him on the phone, I shipped him my radio. He took it upon himself to some how find a repair manual for this radio, as her had not worked on one of these units before and managed to service and repair the radio, which now works perfectly. His charge to complete these repairs was extremely fair and he was very good about communicating with me as the process was taking place. If you want his number message me. Tell him Scott in Chatham sent you.
Attachments
quadrasonic 8 trck.jpg
Dan Szwarc
Site Admin

Re: 1979 Mark V radio

Post by Dan Szwarc »

I'm moving this to Suppliers sub-forum and retitling it as it is a recommendation, not a request for advice. It's borderline spam, but I will accept it as it appears you are a satisfied customer and you sound genuinely happy with the service.

If you need a backup radio, I have one in unknown condition. PM me if interested. Price is right if you are local (SE Michigan).
TonyC
TLFer for Life

Re: Paul Rosen: 1979 Mark V radio rebuilder recommendation

Post by TonyC »

O, wow...nice! I wonder if he'd be up for fixing a Sanyo FT-V96 head unit, specifically the radio part, which cuts off and on (though more often off) randomly...? I'd even add a copy of the service manual to help him out (yes, I do have that).

---Tony
"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet, just because there is a picture with a quote next to it." (Abraham Lincoln, 1866)
"Question Authority!"

1966 Continental Sedan, affectionately known as "Frankenstein" until body restoration is done (to be renamed "General Sherman" on that event)
Jkipp

Re: Paul Rosen: 1979 Mark V radio rebuilder recommendation

Post by Jkipp »

I would be interested in getting his number, I too have the same radio and would like it gone thru, what did he roughly charge for yours? Thanks

Return to “Suppliers, Vendors, Feedback, & Part Cross Reference”