Attention newbies - Please Consider the LCOC

This public area is set aside as a courtesy for the Lincoln & Continental Owners Club and the Lincoln Motor Car Foundation for topics specifically related to the them. Inquiries can be made by non-members concerning the two organizations here. All mention and reference to the LCOC is allowed under fair-use laws. TLF.Net is not affiliated with the LCOC or LMCF in any way and the messages posted here do not reflect the views of the LCOC or TLF.Net. Members who wish to post private messages to or about the LCOC may do so in the Private LCOC Forum.

Moderator: LCOC Moderators

John Mc
Lincoln-ally Insane

Attention newbies - Please Consider the LCOC

Post by John Mc »

Hi all, with so many newbies that I'm seeing here on the Forum, and as the Membership Chairman for the LCOC, allow me to please ask you to consider joining the LCOC, Lincoln & Continental Owner's Club, (http://www.LOCO.org).

It's a great organization, with a continual award winning 4-color magazine, The Continental Comments, being sent out every two months. We have three national meets every year and many local events with 22 local Regions. We are the oldest Lincoln Club reaching way back to 1953.

We recognize and encourage ALL Lincolns, from the Leland Lincolns to the Zephyrs up to those only 10 years old. We are seeking custom cars, drivers (like my 2), and even Lincolns under restoration. You name the Lincoln and we would love to have you come and join us. At only $48 per year, there is no better bargain; the magazine alone is worth that!

Want to test drive the club? Just call 763-420-7829 and tell them you would like a sample Continental Comments sent to you along with an application sent to you at no charge. I hope you come with us and really get the full enjoyment of these beautiful cars and the great people that own them.

Contact me with any questions.
John Mc - Lake Shore Region Director
‘48 Continental Cabriolet
‘77 Town Coupe Black Diamond
‘77 Town Coupe Glass Top
'06 Mark LT
‘14 MKZ
'15 Lincoln MKC
Dan Szwarc
Site Admin

Re: Attention newbies - Please Consider the LCOC

Post by Dan Szwarc »

You do not even need to own a Lincoln to join the club.

The 10 years old part is only for showing/judging at a meet.

I've been a member since 1992. Actually, it is now half of my life.
John Mc
Lincoln-ally Insane

Post by John Mc »

Good call Dan, all you need is a passion for the brand.

Come on and join up - you won't be sorry!
‘77 Town Coupe Glass Top
'06 Mark LT
‘14 MKZ
'15 Lincoln MKC
wmaloney
Frequent Contributor

Post by wmaloney »

I am a new member this year and love the first two issues of Continental Comments that I received. I also got a personalized welcome letter from the head of my local LCOC chapter with descriptions of the upcoming events but no heavy pressure to attend. Plus you get a national membership directory that is helpful if you want to find others within your geographic area or with a Lincoln with your same model year. Agree it is definitely worth the money.
Bill
Bill Maloney
1963 LC Convertible
1965 Fiat 1500 Cabriolet
John Mc
Lincoln-ally Insane

Post by John Mc »

Thank you Bill, very much appreciate the kind words.

Eager to have you get to know the rest of the Lake Shore Region. We have a great time together. :grin:

And to those that may have had an unpleasant experience with the LCOC in the past, this is a new club with new people and new ideas. So why not come back??
We'll be waiting for you. :wink:
‘77 Town Coupe Glass Top
'06 Mark LT
‘14 MKZ
'15 Lincoln MKC
John Mc
Lincoln-ally Insane

Post by John Mc »

To learn more about the history of the LCOC and its philosophy, please check out the link below.
http://www.lcoc.org/AboutLCOC.htm
‘77 Town Coupe Glass Top
'06 Mark LT
‘14 MKZ
'15 Lincoln MKC

Return to “Public LCOC & LMCF-Related Discussion”