Fundraiser

This area is for members to post Lincoln-related automotive items for sale or trade (help the buyer find you!). Auction links are allowed. Dealers in automotive parts are discouraged from using this free bulletin board to advertise their "for profit" sales. Personal sales are encouraged to help Lincoln owners fix their cars. Please post to your message if the item has been sold. All posts over 90 days old will be deleted.

Moderator: Dan Szwarc

frasern
Dedicated Enthusiast

Fundraiser

Post by frasern »

I have this NOS '66 window switch, thought someone might need one.
DSCF5519 (2).JPG
It is for either rear window, on the drivers "master" control.
I have no idea what it's worth so let's try this, Send $75 for the switch, plus $25 for shipping to the forum (100), I will donate the switch and shipping cost to the cause. Send me your mailing address, or phone 306 445 6847.
If the price is too high, I will drop it in a couple of weeks.
Edit, clips are not in box, wires are a little stiff after riding a shelf for 50+ years. Part # C6VB 14A265-L
Fraser Noble, Western Canada
'62 and '67 LCC.
Dan Szwarc
Site Admin

Re: Fundraiser

Post by Dan Szwarc »

That switch is for a rear window, by the way. not the Front Right, or Front left.
Dan Szwarc: 1966 Convertible
Shop Manual or MPCs available
Signature rules.
TheLincolnForum.Net is back until August 2023.
TonyC
TLFer for Life

Post by TonyC »

And specifically for 1966 cars, as shown by the toggle design. It will also fit '67 cars, but for appearance's sake the toggle would have to be swapped out for the correct design toggle of that year.

I could sure use that switch myself! But I already have a donation lined up for the Forum in three days, for other things. For potential buyers, $75 is not a bad price for a NOS window switch, considering similar examples run $20 to $40 more on E-Bay.

---Tony
"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet, just because there is a picture with a quote next to it." (Abraham Lincoln, 1866)
"Question Authority!"

1966 Continental Sedan, affectionately known as "Frankenstein" until body restoration is done (to be renamed "General Sherman" on that event)
frasern
Dedicated Enthusiast

Post by frasern »

It is for the rear , but operated from the drivers panel. they are colour coded, so it will only replace one with a blue plug.
Yes, '67 are a little different, or I would keep it for mine. But I would hate to modify a nice NOS specimen, and I have 2 used '66s, if I need to do that.
John Brewer sells new switches for about the same price, if you need a different location. E bay people are crazy!
Last edited by frasern on Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'62 and '67 LCC.
frasern
Dedicated Enthusiast

Post by frasern »

Okay then, how about $75 total, including shipping.
'62 and '67 LCC.