Good Sellers List

Temporarily locked due to spammers. Will investigate.

Ask here if you are looking for a facility to perform labor on your Lincoln. You should also post your recommended suppliers or servicers here for others to find. Want to name a vendor you had a bad experience with? Post your comments here, but please stick to the facts. Ask or post for Part Numbers and Cross References in the sub-forum specifically for that here.

Moderator: Dan Szwarc

1964Sedan
Occasional Visitor

Re: Good Sellers List

Post by 1964Sedan »

I will recommend John Brewer. He is located in Denver, CO. John is a great resource and very knowledable about the 60's Lincolns.
His Username: JAB.

John also sells products on ebay. Simply put, he is great person to talk to and work with.

-Brian
Brian A. Owens
1964 Lincoln Continental Sedan
Maroon Metallic / Royal Maroon
hagbartd
Frequent Contributor

Post by hagbartd »

Bought a new vinyl roof and carpet, and some materials for the sealing from SMS Auto Fabrics.
He sad that he had the vinyl in the right color pre cut, and the materials for the headliner.
But he did not have the carpet in place. But I could send the money for the shipment and he would get everything for me in some time.
I did so and just waited. Month after month. And then on day the package with the carpet in the right material, thickness and color, was on my doorstep.
Great materials. Just as they should be in original form for my 1979 Lincoln Continental Collector Series.

And great service.

Regard's
toddallen
TLFer for Life

Post by toddallen »

I also was very happy with the quality from SMS Fabrics, but just like you, they took FOREVER to fill my order.
1963 Linc Convertible
1963 Linc Vert parts car
1968 Mustang FB
2009 Cadillac CTS
LithiumCobalt
Lincoln-ally Insane

Post by LithiumCobalt »

I'd like to put a good word in for Tim Nill. I visited his Lincoln Ranch a couple days ago as we are vacationing just an hour away from his place. He's a super nice guy that knows his stuff and more than reasonable on prices for quality parts. He's located in Lithia, FL.

Edit: Tim can be a little bit slow or unresponsive when he gets too many irons in the fire, so make sure you aren't in a big hurry. He does things on his own time.
Last edited by LithiumCobalt on Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nick
Current: 1971 Mark III, 2012 MKZ AWD, 2016 F-150 Platinum
WANTED: 1969 Continental sedan, 77 Continental Town Car w/opera window delete, 76 Fleetwood Brougham
TonyC
TLFer for Life

Post by TonyC »

Dittos to Alex Garcia and John Brewer! They hooked me up quickly with two items I never could have found on my own: Alex with two good transmission cross-member brackets (the ones with the rubber cushions which are impossible to replace), and John with a radiator! I'm very grateful to them both!

---Tony
"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet, just because there is a picture with a quote next to it." (Abraham Lincoln, 1866)
"Question Authority!"

1966 Continental Sedan, affectionately known as "Frankenstein" until body restoration is done (to be renamed "General Sherman" on that event)
LithiumCobalt
Lincoln-ally Insane

Post by LithiumCobalt »

I'd like to give good feedback for Clock Works (my rebuilt original clock keeps precise time with the original movement), Naragansett Reproductions (excellent reproduction engine wiring harness), Tim Nill's Lincoln Ranch (a tremendous number of mechanical and other parts for very reasonable prices) and Art Apple's Lincoln Parts. I'm sure there's many others I am forgetting. I will post them up as I think of them.
Nick
WANTED: 1969 Continental sedan, 77 Continental Town Car w/opera window delete, 76 Fleetwood Brougham
LithiumCobalt
Lincoln-ally Insane

Post by LithiumCobalt »

I'd like to give some much deserved praise to Perry Bush (B65062 on this forum). I have had the pleasure of working with Perry to find parts for my 1987 Town Car and his customer service is unmatched! Super nice guy! The parts that he found for me were in exceptional condition and he sold everything to me for probably less than what I could have went to the yard myself and bought everything. This guy went out of his way, in the dead of winter, to find parts that I was looking for. You simply don't find dedication like that almost anywhere. If you are looking for some parts, get a hold of this guy! He will hook you up!
Nick
continentalguy
Addicted to Lincolns

Post by continentalguy »

LithiumCobalt wrote:I'd like to give some much deserved praise to Perry Bush (B65062 on this forum). I have had the pleasure of working with Perry to find parts for my 1987 Town Car and his customer service is unmatched! Super nice guy! The parts that he found for me were in exceptional condition and he sold everything to me for probably less than what I could have went to the yard myself and bought everything. This guy went out of his way, in the dead of winter, to find parts that I was looking for. You simply don't find dedication like that almost anywhere. If you are looking for some parts, get a hold of this guy! He will hook you up!
I 100% agree with you on this statement. Perry does an excellent job on finding and selling premium parts. Also, he has excellent customer service and knowledge to go with those parts. Nice job Perry, keep up the good work! :D
-Allan

'54 Lincoln Capri Sport Coupe, '56 Continental Mark II, '61 Lincoln Continental Convertible,
'62 Lincoln Continental Sedan, '70 Lincoln Mark III, '72 Lincoln Mark IV, '17 Lincoln MKC
mikey4243
No Longer With Us

Post by mikey4243 »

Forum member 'Gary P' 314-402-6747 has 60's Lincoln parts galore. He has sold me my 61 LCC and also has provided several replacement parts at good prices. I highly recommend him.
Lincolns, Trains, Cushmans, Dobermanns, & BEER. 61 LCC SOLD - 61 LC Sedan SOLD- 70 Mark III - 70 - Mark III parts car - 76 Mark IV Lipstick Edition SOLD - 1956 Continental - 59 Cushman Eagle - 60 Cushman Pacemaker - 2 Kegerators, one at the house and one at the "shop." Life is GOOD... LCOC 26176
Scottco
Frequent Contributor

Post by Scottco »

continentalguy wrote:
LithiumCobalt wrote:I'd like to give some much deserved praise to Perry Bush (B65062 on this forum). I have had the pleasure of working with Perry to find parts for my 1987 Town Car and his customer service is unmatched! Super nice guy! The parts that he found for me were in exceptional condition and he sold everything to me for probably less than what I could have went to the yard myself and bought everything. This guy went out of his way, in the dead of winter, to find parts that I was looking for. You simply don't find dedication like that almost anywhere. If you are looking for some parts, get a hold of this guy! He will hook you up!
I 100% agree with you on this statement. Perry does an excellent job on finding and selling premium parts. Also, he has excellent customer service and knowledge to go with those parts. Nice job Perry, keep up the good work! :D
I too have to agree Perry is a great guy to deal with
Scottco
Massachusetts
1979 Collector Series
1979 Lincoln Mark V (sold)
2013 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid (sold)
2015 Lincoln MKC
Ziggy
Occasional Visitor

Good experience from Lincoln Boys

Post by Ziggy »

Ordered a water pump & window switches from Lincoln Boys (lincoln Mario) and had great service. I had an issue with one part, but Mario sent the replacement out before he even received my bad one. They paid for all return shipping as well!

I'll use them again.
63 Continental sedan
90 Mustang '7-up' convertible
trouble
Frequent Contributor

Post by trouble »

Perry bush is very helpful,thanks Perry...Ebay seller "nicejackie",no good !!
earbleeder
Occasional Visitor

Mario @ Lincoln Boys

Post by earbleeder »

Mario at Lincoln Boys is a good guy. I needed parts. He replied quickly with pics. Communication was great. Parts came quick and packaged like they should. No BS here.
LithiumCobalt
Lincoln-ally Insane

Post by LithiumCobalt »

Tayman Electrical for radio rebuilds/modern conversions

http://www.taymanelectrical.com/

Tayman Electrical
4411 Bee Ridge Road PMB #618
Sarasota, Florida 34233
radio@garytayman.com
941-371-8924 Mon-Fri 8:30-5:00 Eastern time
Nick

Return to “Suppliers, Vendors, Feedback, & Part Cross Reference”